The Foundation is one of the many Ghanaian founded NGO’s based in the Netherlands
The aims and objectives of these foundation, is to:
1. Promote unity among all Anglo/Ewe communities in the Netherlands
2. Organise and promote social, cultural and educational activities within these communities and people from other sister communities.
3. Seek financial and material assistance in the Netherlands with the view to improving the educational, hygiene, and the general socio-economic development of the Anlo/Ewe communities in Ghana.
4. Encourage all sons and daughters from these communities(both home and abroad) , to play an active role in further developing their communities
5. Work with other Ghanaian Organisations, in promoting and protecting the good name of our motherland.
Mr. Cyril Kwame Ric-Doe (Chairman)